Saturday, February 7, 2009


start at the bottom the pictures are all backwards. sorry
this is lisa the parret and she like to fallow me all around the kitchen and bite my feet so i put them on chairs and the second i put them down she comes running over to them.


so when i got to canada they asked me why i was going to chile (as if they care) and in chile they didnt ask me at all why i was entering the country. Then the costumes lady asked me if i wanted a stamp i said sure. i jsut thought it was weird that she asked me if i wanted one i would have thought she would have gave me one if needed or not give me one anyways it was wierd.





this is my bed room



the celing




the poster above my bed thought it was kind of funny that is was there.




becky invited some people over to welcome me to chile. more people showed up after i took the picture



the first thing i watched in chile was freinds haha. and that is about all i have watched almost all their chanels are in english so when i pick i choose spĂ nish to help me learn it.


this is in the taxi on the wayt o my new house from the airport
it was super fast and the trafic here is crazy.






view from the plane as we decended into chile



my plane to chile


thought this was kind of a cool structure thing in the teronto airport


me board out of my mind in the teranto airport


las vegas airport checking in my bags.


this is teranto bad picture i know

3 comments:

  1. WAHOO!!! Don't you love the taxi? Carlos laughed a lot when he saw that Becki invited the Elders to your Par-tay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pic.s Espeacilly the bird. i probably should of shown you how to rearange the pic when you doing an post for your blog. So are you still going to call me about that favor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN PICS!!! I want too see some of this 5 story mall I am hearing about!! FUN FUN! Oh I also see the blanket I gave you on the bed all the way in CHILE!!!!!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete